Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yep I'm an ostritch

Well I have been keeping my head in the sand for the last 6 months or so. Pretending the blog didn't exist, pretending I don't have a weight problem, pretending that the 5, 10, 20, 25 lbs I was gaining wasn't that much. Pretending that I would get back on track "Starting tommorow". Well it has been many many tommorows and only 3 days ago did I start again. I should rename this the yo-yo blog, or the Great Dissapearing Act blog. I am back up to exactly were I started. Or actually above where I started. I am at 379 lbs.

On a positive note I am in a really good place right now. I am pretty happy, things are looking bright. I just have to get on track with weight loss.

This is not a new years resolution. I don't believe in them. Yeah the New year feels like a new start, a clean slate. But I know that I can't just erase all my history all the ups and downs. All I can do is work as hard as I can to achieve the goals I wan't in my life.

No comments: