Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weigh in

So I was totally ready to whine, and cry and bitch and moan how I gained weight this week, but it turns out that I didn't. Until I decided not to avoid this blog and pulled it up I realized that I actually stayed the same. Then I also relived this week of eating, the ghosts of meals past so to speak.

Now the KFC was a passive agreement on what to get for dinner, I actually don't like KFC, way too greasy. But I didn't have to eat the ice cream, M& Ms or popcorn. But I was watching the end of LOST. Practically eating because of grief.

I went a bit crazy on the arrowroot cookies.

I had several days off and a beautiful weekend yet I hardly exercised at all. I am just not a fan of the heat but that is not an excuse, the damn fireworks stopped me, they gave my dog a nervous breakdown all weekend so walking after dark was not an option either.

But I am ready to pull up my britches (if I can get them on) and get to business.

No comments: