Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The cold from HE double hockey sticks.....

Thats how us Canucks spell hell. Just a little FYI.

I have been laid up with a cold for 14 days now, it has thrown every symptom at me, exhaustion, sinus, headache, ear ache, and the loudest hacking cough you have ever heard. I am surprised I have not had complaints from my neighbors. My co-workers sure are sick of me, they have started calling me typhoid Mary, despite the fact that I am the only one that is sick. Anyways because of the fact I can't speak a full sentence without breaking into a fit of coughing, and the fact I spend every spare minute I can trying to rest, the gym has been a no go. But thanks to intermittent nausea and lack of appetite, I am now down to 321.

I also had my Birthday. I am now 29 years young, and unlike most people coming close to their thirties, I am actually looking forward to it. I feel like I am finally getting my life together. I am slowly getting out of debt and building a financial future, and I feel like I am getting a handle on my obesity and that I am doing something about it. Now I had wanted to be under 300 by my b-day but that didn't happen. So I am continuing to strive towards it, but with no set time limit. It will happen when it happens. No undo pressure , no feelings of failure. I am looking at the last year of my twenties as a year to achieve a lot, to focus on myself and lay the groundwork for my next 30 years. I can't wait to get started once I get rid of this damn cold!

No comments: