Monday, May 9, 2011

the cold is over!

5 weeks in total I got to suffer with that cold, It finally got so bad I actually thought of going to the Doctor, of course I couldn't be seen, but here try some cough syrup. P.S. it sounds like you have a viral cough, that could last 90 days, you don't need antibiotics.

Never mind the red, inflamed, throat. I finally decided to go to a walk in clinic to a Doc who would prescribe me antibiotics which my cough responded to and my throat pretty much cleared up.

At this point I still cough occasionally, I think it is more like my lungs trying to exercise, so happy they can do their job and exchange Oxygen for Carbon dioxide. And my energy is coming back. I have started to exercise again, and I am back to logging my food. The weather is becoming nice again and I am looking forward to a lot of outdoor exercise this summer. Hiking is definitely on the agenda.

Well I just wanted to pop on here and let it be known to the internet that the cold didn't kill me, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

No comments: