Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekly recap

Because today was a holiday and I didn't have to work I keep thinking it is Sunday, which is really confusing me. The last week I feel I may have turned a corner, I feel like the light switch is back on.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday- ate fairly well but definitely needs improvement. relied to heavily on some food crutches, ie: peanut butter and rice cakes. Weighed in and down a pound.

Thursday- back on track food wise, but I need to stop buying rice cakes. oh and marshmallow bananas I love those candies so yummy yet so evil.

Friday- day off of work, had lunch out with my mom, though I was afraid of eating out, I didn't do too badly and still came within my calorie range for the day. Hit the gym and the pool.

Saturday- work but went for a nice walk in the evening.

Sunday - Hit the gym and had a great workout. Attended a virtual wedding party. We all hung out at a pub and watched a friend get married live over a webcam. I did eat out again but still maintained my calorie range. I wore one of my new shirts, and I felt pretty good, thought I looked okay until my friend posted the photos on face book, but I may be over critical of myself.

Monday- Happy Victoria day. Went on my first long walk with my dog, just over an hour and managed to make it home just in time before the rain hit. The trail was still a bit too soggy so during that part I ended up walking off trail a bit and along fallen trees. I really need to work on my balance, I was convinced I was going to fall and break something, or at least have to walk all the way home covered in mud. Thankfully neither occurred. Came way under calorie range today, weird it doesn't feel like I ate any less.

I started tracking everything again and it really has helped me feel more in control, but I am feeling that way in my non weight loss life. Circumstances at work have changed where a very stressful element has been removed, making my daily life better. Oh and water, I have jumped back on the water bandwagon.

No comments: