Thursday, January 19, 2012

The slippery slope

Well What took me a year to lose took me six months to gain almost all of it back. The last six months have been one big disaster. Now there was no big trauma or life altering problem that shot me off track, It started off slow, I was very busy in July working two jobs. Even though this was short term it wiped me of energy. I stopped going to the Gym. But I would always start back tomorrow. Then in August there was a slew of birthday parties to attend, barbeques to go to sure I had gained 10 pounds but that could be fixed I would start tomorrow. I would always start tomorrow. Then 30 lbs had climbed back on my body and I was beginning to feel like a overstuffed sausage casing, I was feeling terrible, I couldn't face going to the gym, or even coming to read blogs I was exhausted all the time. But I would start next week back on track. Then in November I hurt my ankle really badly and was hardly able to walk on it for weeks, I said screw it I'll start in January. And here I am. I gained back 50 lbs in six months.

1 comment:

Scarlet Simple said...

This is not a failure! It's just a bump in the road. You can do it again! You will be stronger for everything you have learned from this. :)