Thursday, January 23, 2014

70 lbs

I am down 70 lbs, in 8 months.  I have to remember that fact because latley the weight loss has been slowing and the eating has been getting erratic, it is easy to forget that you can do it, you just have to focus.  You have already managed to lose 70 lbs.  You are only 8 lbs from your lowest weight in the last 10 years, you are only 24 lbs from breaking the 300 mark.  You can do this. 


I have hit the gym again, I am thinking of looking for a closer gym to my house or a less expensive one, but I like the fact they have a women only section I can hide in.  And they are open late at night so I can go at like 9 or 10 pm.  But I do have to drive.  There is a boutique gym with in a 3   min walking distance from my home, but it is co-ed.  I also imagine it is more expensive.  I was also thinking about a few personal training sessions, as I really don't know what I am doing, but after my introductory sessions at my current gym I really got the impression that they really didn't care or I was just another resolution joiner that would be gone in a few weeks. 

I guess for now I will stick with where I am comfortable and then see about changing when I need more of a challenge.

No comments: