Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weighing in: 347

Yep I gained 2 lbs this week, not the direction I go in. However I do have that handy little excuse for weight gain women have each month. So I will blame that. I could blame that BBQ I went to but that was only yesterday and I couldn't have consumed THAT many calories in a few hours.

Summer BBQ's are a big problem, not that I go to a lot, but all that food sitting out and the host saying "Eat Eat, I don't want to be left with all this food". It is hard to balance being rude not eating a lot and pigging out. I didn't do too badly though, I only had one hamburger, though I almost had another one and then stopped myself. But the tortilla chips were right in front of me. I don't even want to think about the amount of salt I must have consumed last night. When I woke up this morning I was actually swollen, I couldn't get my ring off my finger, and I swear when I poked my skin I could leave and indent. Plus I was absolutely starving. I worked all day and I wasn't going to drive all the way home (a neighboring city) and waste gas so I went shopping till the party so that was several hours.

So I will trudge along, I am sure next week I will see a downward trend on the scale.

No comments: