Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally broke the 350 mark

Yeah! Took me awhile but I finally broke that number! I lost 4 lbs this week to go down to 349. Another 19 lbs and I will no longer be lying on my drivers licence (ha like anyone tells the truth on those).

I am practically giddy over that number. It's kinda weird, I think it has something to do with being closer to 300 lbs now then 400 lbs. Or I just like kicking round numbers in the ass!

30 lbs gone.

"As I accept this award.....wait no award? damn it I had a speech ready and everything, I would like to thank the academy, oh wrong award ceremony. Okay here it goes.....I would like to thank the local swimming pool, my MP3 player for kick ass tunes while I walk, my dog for walking me, my calorie counting app, bloggers that inspire me, and of course myself for keeping with it. I could not have done this without you"

So far so good.

If only I could blog more regularly.

No comments: