Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well if I'm playing with my blog.....

At least I'm not eating. Keeping my hands busy is one way to keep them from wandering into the kitchen, darn minds of their own! Anyways I am just fooling around with my blog, the whole pink cotton candy background thing, not really me. I wish I knew a bit more about HTML and codes, but I don't.

Update: still trucking along. I don't really feel like I am making any progress at this point. I am totally relying on the number on the scales, I am going to have to lose a lot of weight before my clothes get lose, or I start losing inches. I am continuing to swim 3 X a week, and walking for at least 30 min 3 of the 4 other days of the week.

I did have a nice long walk tonight over an hour in length.

Weigh in on Wednesday.

No comments: