Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weigh in

Down 2 lbs

I should be jumping up and down with joy, however I'm not. I am not going to make my goal of under 350 by the end of July. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but I feel like time is running out, If I don't start getting some serious weight off before the colder weather starts which quickly followed by thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas (I'm Canadian so thanksgiving does come before Halloween on this side of the border) and I'll go so far off the wagon it will take me till next April to get back on track.

I so don't trust myself right now. I haven't been at this long enough to have any faith in my ability to stay on track. I feel like a alcoholic who has been on and off the wagon so many times that there family is like "uh huh, sure you'll stay sober". Except I am the only one saying it. So much for self confidence.

So here I am at the beginning of another week. What can I do differently that I have been slacking on? What do I need to do to make my grip on the situation less tenuous?

Well tracking my eating I have definitely been slacking on so this week I am going to write it ALL down and actually calculate the calories.

Pre cooking for those nights where I get home from work and I want to eat NOW! I am not known for my patience.

No comments: