Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stressing out over eating out

I'm going out for brunch tommorow, okay actually today since I am still up at this really late hour. I can't believe how much I am stressing about eating out. It is just one meal but I don't want to go becuase the calorie count is going to be horrendous unless I just eat 2 bites. I just know what it is going to be like, staring at the menu trying to pick the lesser evil....literally. As it is my choices are limited since I am such a picky eater, I don't like most of the items on most menus, and am usually stuck with either, pancakes, waffles or a basket of chicken fingers. Except for the concert last weekend where I only ate one slice of pizza and some popcorn, this is the first time I have been out for a meal at a resturant since I restarted.

I wish that I could have a relationship with food where it just came naturally instead of viewing it as my enemy, every bite guilt ridden or calorie laden and waist increasing.

No comments: