Monday, August 30, 2010

Slippin

I have definitely been feeling that I have been slipping lately, from stopping tracking food, to skipping an opportunity to walk or swim here or there, and then eating out. All little things individually but when viewed together a very dangerous pattern of behavior, one I know oh so well. Dropping and putting on the same 5 lbs without any real progress. But at the same time, not gaining overall. What gets me is that I a performing the same repertoire every time I try to lose weight and we all know how it ends, the scales numbers back up where they started. So what can I do differently. Well for starters get my ass back tracking food. then actually start planing meals. Then I need to increase my activity level. All sounds pretty easy right. Yeah well we will just see about that. The only thing stopping me is.....well me.

No comments: