Thursday, August 12, 2010

Feeling optimistic

Wow, one good weigh in and your whole outlook becomes brighter. I definitely feel more upbeat today about myself and this herculean task known as weight loss. I had noticed a minor loosening of my clothing. I am still a size 28 but maybe I am actually a 28 now, where before I was a size 3o squeezing in to size 28 pants. Had a really nice swim tonight I did 20 laps freestyle, 10 laps breast stroke, and 8 laps with the kick board. Now I think the pool is 25 m long so that would be 950 m swim, not too shabby. It is also nice that some of the regulars at the pool recognize me now, enough to say Hi and Bye. Plan to hit the pool again this weekend, and maybe do a really nice long walk on Sunday. Still really need to work on the eating I am finding that I do a lot of mindless eating and wandering in the kitchen for a snack, repeatedly.

1 comment:

x said...

yay for swimming... you swam a little over a half mile today :)