Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 30

1624 Cal, 36.4 g of fat

Happy 30 days to me! Seemed like longer! I sort of feel like I have been at this forever ( well overall I have been doing this off and on since I was five) and not just 30 days. I am still keeping positive, still going in the right direction and I have made it a full 30 days. If I was an alcoholic I would at least get a sobriety chip.

What I have accomplished in my first 30 days
  1. changed despair into hope
  2. wrote a blog entry every day, no matter how short. Some days I wrote 2 to make up for the short ones.
  3. Logged everything I ate each day, and monitored calorie intake
  4. started swimming again after a lengthy absence
  5. I haven't disappeared yet from this blog
  6. I lost 13 lbs

Here's to the next 30 days...


Side note of the day: There was doughnuts at work today, and I didn't eat one!


P.S. There will be a lot more patting myself on the back

No comments: