Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 34

2040 cal, 35.8 g of fat

So not proud of myself today

Breyers Fat free ice cream was on sale, so I bought some.

And of course I totally pigged out on it, then I had lots of honey combs.

Half my calorie count today was cereal and ice cream. So even though my count was decent, it wasn't very healthy.

So this is my first bad pig out since I started 34 days ago. I am sure one of many to come. It was so stupid, as I was eating the ice cream I kept thinking to myself "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" and yet I kept going back to the freezer.

On the plus side I didn't eat the whole carton.

I also ate out for the first time today, at a hotel during a meeting. I didn't eat dessert there and I ate sensibly ( I was waiting to get home to eat like an idiot)

Tommorow is a new day

Tomorrow is also weigh in

AHHHHHHHH

Oh was I screaming outloud?

No comments: