Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 48 and weigh in #7

I have no idea how much I ate today

or yesturday...

but I am sure it was under 2000 cal (I hope)!

Seriously having issues having the energy to sit at the computer. I just have not felt like checking out any of my regular online haunts. I am not sure if the heat is getting to me or if other things are in the works. But I wanted to make sure I posted today my happy news.

Another 4 lbs down!


I was so sure I gained. But was so happy when the numbers were favorable. In seven weeks I have lost 24 lbs!

Now I just have to keep at it....

And get my energy up....

And keep blogging....

And get more excersice in....

And get some housecleaning in.....

And finalize those plans for world domination....

So much to do, so little time!

No comments: