Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A big gain, but I deserved it

I gained 4 lbs this week. I totally earned every single pound. I was away all weekend attending a work related conference and then when I came home I attended a party, where I consumed alcohol and lots of salty foods. Then I skipped the gym.

So this week I am heading back to the basics. Drink water, eat 2000 cals a day, exercise 4 times this week and log my food and start heading back in the right direction.

Back up to 328


P.S. I have a funny feeling that my mom may have stumbled on this little journal of mine, I figure she must have checked the browser history or something on her computer when mine was out to the shop. So Mom if your reading this, I know....... and I didn't tell you about this for the 2 years I have been writing on it is because I just don't talk about it. No one knows.

No comments: