Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Movie Popcorn 2

I headed out to the movies last night for the half price Tuesday and saw The Kings speech. Which by the way is excellent. I love Colin Firth, even though he was way hotter as Mr. Darcy in P&P but I can't imagine any actor being able to do a better job. I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did and I have now picked up a new combination of swear words to use when exercising, thank you King George VI.

But the true challenge of any movie going experience is the popcorn. I told myself during the day, well just don't have it. But I really wanted some. So I bought the kids combo, which had maybe 4 cups of popcorn instead of the smallest bag of popcorn which probably has something like 10. And it was enough. I was satisfied and I didn't just keep on munching since it was all gone.

No comments: