Sunday, November 23, 2008

Needs

Well I thought I would list the reasons why I NEED to lose weight.

1. My health

yeah this a pretty big reason, should be the top reason, that's why it gets to be #1. Without your health where would you be. Then there is the family history of diabetes that at my current weight is almost a certainty and arthritis, those poor joints just can't hold up to the forces that my weight puts on them.

2. Energy

I am tired of being tired. It is just way too tiring to lug around this weight, I just want to sleep, but no matter how long I sleep, I never get the energy I want.

3. Living Life

I want to get out and do so much more! More then I can do now. There is so much more to do out there beyond the couch!

4. Happiness

I know that I have more problems then just my weight, and those certainly won't go away with the pounds. But It is such a big issue in my life, I would like it to be something less emotionally draining.

5. Access

lets just say I would like to be able to walk through a shopping turnstyle without becoming a contortionist.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Keep doing it every day, day by day... eventually you will get there. You seem to have realistic goals and reasons to lose weight.

Don't forget to ask for help and accountability if you need it... !!