Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1500 m

That is what I swam tonight in 50 mins. A new distance for me. I am slowly building up my endurance in the pool. It really feels like I accomplished something. Now I need to work on speed.

With the weather getting cooler there is a lot fewer people coming out for the late swim. In fact I was alone in the pool for the first 20 mins which by the way is kind of creepy when the 2 lifeguards are only watching you swim. At least I was very safe. I am probably only going to get to the pool once this week, unless there is an earlier swim on Thursday, I have been so busy the last few days and the upcoming week I have hardly had time to sleep much less focus on exercise. All part of the danger zone of November and December. I am determined to make it through to January with a loss of 50 lbs total for the year. Which means I have 8 more lbs to lose in 41 days. Guess I got to fit in more 1500 m swims.

No comments: