Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Skipped swimming

This is the first time I skipped a swim not because of a function etc, but just because I am just too damn tired. I am also sure that the other other pool patrons will be pleased that I am not contaminating the pool with all my cold germs. So far this cold is beating the heck out of me, and it really isn't all that bad. No coughing, just a runny nose and extreme tiredness and muscle aches.
I made it to work the last 2 days, but only because I don't get sick days. So now I won't be able to go swimming till Thursday, that is a whole week without a swim. I am almost a bit afraid that this is the beginning of that slippery slope where my commitment begins to wane, and suddenly I am too "tired" or "busy" or I'll go later and then I have gained 47 lbs back.

It's just a cold, I should be over it soon, and I WILL go swimming on Thursday, and I will continue on track even if tomorrows weigh in shows my lack of work outs this week.

1 comment:

x said...

feel better and go back when you feel up to it.... keep on the slipper slope of success.