Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weigh in

Down another 2 lbs. yeah! That gives me a total of 44 lbs gone.

I have noticed I have been fairly consistant with my numbers, approx 2 lbs per week. I am greedy and want more of course but I am really happy that I am continuing to lose.

I am still feeling alot of anxiety about the upcoming holiday season. This week I have 2 dinners and 1 party to attend and I will be missing 2 of my regular workout times, so I need to fit some exercise in somewhere. I also need to fit in the grocery shopping, shoe shopping, laundry and grocery shopping in there and somehow work as well.

I had to haul around some really heavy stuff at work today and clean around them, alot of bending down and now my hip is really killing me. However the laundry area has never been so clean or so organized.

No comments: