Monday, November 22, 2010

Angry much?

Either I am becoming a major Bitch, am PMS'ing constantly, or am just becoming completely intolerant of everything and everyone. Needless to say lately I seem to have developed a bit of a temper. Now historically yes I get pissed off on a fairly regular basis, but usual I stew about it, get quiet and when in private scream and yell. Lately however I have going from a perfectly happy mood to a 10 on the angry scale in an instant, almost no transition period. Good bye periods of mild annoyance, and Hello rip your opponents head off and play dodge ball with it.

It's like the terrible twos all over again, (if I remembered what the terrible twos were like).

There was a lot of huffing and puffing, and threatening to blow the house down, so to speak. Okay really there was swearing and stomping and smacking of a wall.

I don't really like being that person. Is it just the real me coming out, now that I don't have food to hide behind? Is it a build up of job (getting worse and worse) and life (never ending) stress and really I just need a vacation (haven't had one of those since 2006). Well whatever it is I hope it passes or I work through it, and until then my god have mercy on anybody who crosses my hot tempered path.

No comments: