Friday, November 26, 2010

They Fit!

My new uniforms came in. And much to my excitement the 3Xs fit! I could hardly believe it. The pants are a bit snug but the tops are a decent fit. Since I carry a lot of weight around my hips and stomach I always end up with the tops being too loose at the shoulders but too tight at the hips, which is somewhat what the tops are like, but they are "unisex" design, and I guess men tend to be bigger in the shoulders.

When I ordered them I debated on what size to buy. I was worried that is I bought them too small and wouldn't be able to get into them for a long time, or never be able to get into them and have wasted that money. I was pretty excited that they fit.

I will still be wearing my 4 X uniforms until they are just too big to wear. Depending on what kind of state they are in I may have them taken in rather then just toss them.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Told ya!

That is so freaking awesome. New, smaller clothes is the real validation in this journey. It is solid evidence that you are totally doing this thing.