Monday, October 4, 2010

Holey Jeans

Dammit now the patches need patches! I did buy a new pair as my going out pair of jeans and my patchy jeans continue as my around the house, dog walking, grocery shopping jeans basically anywhere I don't really care if someone sees the edge of the patch, because they are already probably thinking about "my god how could you let your self get so fat!" So I don't really care what they think anyways. And since all of the wear is only in the thigh area I refuse to thorw them out, since being thrifty is really in these days.

The good news is that after losing 31 lbs now when I wear my jeans, they don't restrict my breathing or leave a red indent around my waist. I may have been wearing size 28 jeans but in reality I was probably a size 30.

.

No comments: