Saturday, October 9, 2010

What size to buy?

I am due to purchase some new uniforms for work, I get 2 new sets each year. The only problem is I am not sure if I should purchase 4X or 3 X. All the size charts say I should purchase a 4 X but all my current uniforms are getting a bit loose, the tops practically indecent (I guess I'm bottom heavy.) If I purchase two new uniforms at 4 X and in a couple of months I am swimming in them then I would have purchase new ones at my own cost. On the other hand if I purchase the 3 X size then they probably wouldn't fit for awhile, and what if I go off the wagon yet again and never get down to that size? Since I have a habit of that. I could always have the 4 x uniforms taken in, if necessary. Of course its also because I want to say, hey I am in a 3 x now, even though I'm not really. Oh and there are some really cute sets, that aren't available in 4 x.

So what should I do?

P.S. these are also being purchased Online, Since there is a lack of selection of plus size scrub set locally.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I would go for the 3X. Size charts are different with different clothing manufacturers. If your 4X uniforms are getting loose it may be time for the 3X. Congrats BTW.

x said...

I try to buy clothes a lil tight now.... I was this size in high school but since then had not seen it... I went and got size 16 jeans at old navy the other days because my other pants wont stay up anymore.