Monday, October 11, 2010

I Give thanks......

For the beautiful 21 0C day after two weeks of gloomy weather that allowed me be outside today

For the city I live in, and all it's neat trails and facilities that allow me to get active for cheap

For my Country, I am free, I have rights, I have freedom of expression, I have Health Care!

For my Job, when so many others are without one

For my dog, who is my constant companion, and walking buddy

For my friends, the few yet brave! Those who I can vent to and be silly with.

For my Gran who I can so easily make proud with the simplest of tasks.

For my Mom, who's love and support I have never been in doubt of and I know I will always have.

For the past, it has made me what I am today

For the present which I live working on myself

For the future, and the person I hope to become.


For so many things I just can't name because we all take them for granted everyday

No comments: