Thursday, October 21, 2010

My New swimsuit

Well I received my new swimsuits a few weeks ago, and of course the minute I got them I had to try them on! I got a black one in a size 26 (the biggest they sold) and a flower print one in a size 24 because apparently I was feeling very optimistic. Well anyways the flower print (besides being dead ugly in person) doesn't fit so it has been regulated to the bottom drawer for awhile until it does.

The black is a one piece with a key hole back and a very high neck. It is a crinkle fabric and it is very sturdy construction, it has been great to swim in since it feels like all my jiggly bits especially the Buddha belly is being held in. I also like that when I swim I am not worried about my straps riding down and exposing anything. There isn't any skirt or anything so my legs show, but hey a skirt when swimming is just a big drag anyways.

yesterday in the showers, I could see a fuzzy reflection of myself and realized I look like a giant black pear with legs. So much for the days of the cute blue whale.


No comments: