Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goals I am most excited about reaching

  • Under 300 - I haven't been under this weight for at least 7 years maybe more.
  • Under 280- This is the weight before I will allow myself to get on a horse. I once read in a magazine when I was a kid that this was a maximum weight a rider should be and that figure stuck in my head. I don't know if that is true. But I feel like if I weigh more then that I am asking too much of the horse. In reality I will probably wait till I am around 250. Otherwise I would just feel bad for the horse.
  • Fitting in 2 X - Most clothing manufactures do go up to 2 x, and all the really cute scrubs sets only go up to 2X.
  • Purchasing clothes in a normal store, I have never purchased anything that wasn't in the "above average section" or a specialty plus size store.
  • Being able to do a yoga position normally without the belly getting in the way.
  • Being able to run for greater then 5 seconds
  • Stop being embarrassed about being seen exercising in public
  • When I can get up easily from the floor.
  • Easily passing through a turn style you know those ones you go through to get into a store or onto the subway platform.

No comments: