Saturday, January 29, 2011

My computers back

So much to catch up on. Two weeks away from my computer has been a real pain, from reading other blogs, to research to keeping up with friends, an of course keeping myself entertained, had been reduced to surfing on my i pod, which had its limitations. I couldn't post at all, I just couldn't make myself type on that little screen, it was enough to drive me up the wall. I had to have a new hard drive installed which meant I lost all my data and programs, though I didn't really have anything on there that was too devastating to lose. My only real concern was my music, especially since the i tunes I installed wanted to erase my i pod and sync it to the blank library. Thankfully I stopped it and saved my music. I downloaded a program that was able to copy everything off my i pod and back to i tunes, I am not sure why i tunes couldn't just take it off my i pod in the first place!

I did lose the work out play list I had made, oh well I will just have to remake it.



No comments: