Sunday, May 17, 2009

The best exercise equipment in the world

And it looks like this....






Meet the best Dog in the world, and I don't say that lightly. This little guy with the big attitude has been a joy in the family for just over seven years. I call him the best exercise equipment for quiet a few reasons:

1) He needs to go out a few times a day, and even though he sleeps most of the day and really doesn't demand or need long walks like other breeds, he Loves them when we go on a big walk.

2) You never feel weird out walking when you have a dog, everyone looks at the dog, not at the big person walking him (or at least that is what I like to think)

3) He isn't judgmental If your going too slow well then there is just more time to sniff and mark trees! He never thinks, " God if you did a bit more walking maybe you wouldn't be so fat"

4) At the same time he gives you motivation, he want's to know "What's over the next hill? Whats around the bend?" His excitement and joy for the walk never ends. (Unless it is raining, he really really hates getting wet)

5) he doesn't get put away to gather dust under a bed or in a closet, he isn't a fad or a phase in your exercise regime (well at least not for me!)

Anyways I love my dog, my companion, and I finally got to showcase him on here a bit, I am sure he will make many appearances in the future.

No comments: