Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 21

1485 cal, 59.6 g of fat

Wow I sure racked up the fat grams today, but I am actually not that concerned about the fat count as much I as used to be (years ago). I think going too low fat just makes you feel hungrier.

So I am excited about my weight loss, that gives me a total of 14.6 lbs in three weeks. Wow I have actually kept at this for three weeks now without falling off the wagon. I know I am still in the Honeymoon phase, the hard work is just starting, but the small success encourages me to keep going.

My mom has reached a bit of a plateau right now, she was having histrionics over the fact she weight 5 lbs heavier in the evening then in the morning. I was finding it hard to talk her down from her anger. I know in a few weeks my body will slam on the breaks as well, and say "WTF feed me" too and I will also get upset, but I don't tend to shout it to the world. But I tend to be overall more laid back emotionally then my mom. I think she is just expecting too much from herself right now. She has done awesome, she is just seriously impatient.


Here is a Happy Elephant to share how I feel today!




No comments: