Monday, May 25, 2009

Necessity is the mother of all invention

So my sewing of my bathing suit straps, didn't exactly work out the way I wanted to, yeah they are shorter, but they still don't stay up any better. so as I am practically swimming out of my suit, the Northern hemisphere came close to some serious exposure! I got to thinking that I needed to get a some kind of strap that I can easily attach and detach to hold the back of the suit. I decided on velcro would probably be the best, but of course this is all great but it doesn't exactly help me at the moment while I am doing a very awkward crawl. Then the lightbulb went on! My watch has a velcro strap! So the rest of the swim I macgyvered my watch to my swimsuit and had one of the more comfortable swims I've had in a long time.

However I had a heck of a problem telling what time it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.