Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Biggest Loser Finale

I am watching the biggest loser finale, even though I am sure I could be doing so much more calorie burning activities then watching TV and blogging however, I want to see how all the contestents did.

So I am writing this as it is on, here are my thoughts on the show

1) I am so glad Mike got voted in to the final three, Ron really annoyed me alot especially all his manipulating the other players but I know he did it all for his son. I especially hated it when he stabbed Kristen in the back.

2) I want Tara to win, but I think Mike will. who knows, Helen may surprise me

3)Way to go Estelle and Jerry, man you showed that at any age you can do it. I hope Jerry wins the 100,000

4) Shut Up JOELLE!

5) Ahh Kristen, you did awsome, I can't believe the percentage of weight loss was so close to Jerrys

6) yeah! Jerry won the 100,000 dollars

7)Wow Helen Surprised me, She's the biggest loser!

8) Damn the stupid News cut off the last 20 seconds of the show, oh well, I know who won!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there--random person here. I did a google search with "biggest loser" and "erin" and your blog came up. I was looking for that potential contestant that didn't make it on the show. Thought I should say hi since I stumbled upon your blog. Keep up the good work. You should check out the forums on www.3fatchicks.com--it's a website I've been looking at for a couple months. If you check it out, find me as "elle w 19"