Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 13

1546 Cal, 36.6 g of fat

Someone brought homemade from scratch Chocolate cupcakes, and they were huge. And I didn't eat one! Now usually I would be all over those like white on rice....or like me on chocolate, but I managed to with hold, I did this by running out of the building as it was the end of my shift, and not looking back....lol I ran from a cupcake. I just really hope that they are all gone when I go back in.

I think that right now I am just not ready to indulge yet. I cant trust myself to just have one, or to work it off later. I also didn't eat out at a bar during a poker game this weekend for the same reason, I ate before hand, so I didn't feel like I messed up or anything.

Right now it is a mental game, If I mess up right now, so early in the game I could throw myself off, and I am really committed to changing right now.

No comments: