Friday, May 22, 2009

My poor sad swim suit

The chlorine is eating it alive, but I don't have the cash to replace it. It is losing the elasticity especially in the shoulder straps, they are so long now I have to tie them in knots to prevent me from swimming right out of the top. Oh how I wish I could blame that on weight loss, but no luck. It just isn't a great suit. I bought it on sale 2 years ago in the fall, I should have known that if it was still sitting around after the summer it was crap, but hey I was desperate.

It really is hard to find a good swimsuit, I mean all the ones for us fat chicks are usually those frilly ones, with the sort of skort like appearance, or the two piece where the top likes to float up. I need an actual one piece since I plan to do more then sit of a cruise deck in it, it will be used for actual swimming. So I will keep my poor sad swim suit I guess I will try to make due for a bit longer, maybe make the shoulder straps shorter.

No comments: